The Bloomsbury Big Top Returns

We are once more excited to welcome back Awesome Events and the Bloomsbury Big Top to Coram’s Fields for the festive season. This termporary structure provides vital financial support for the charity, enabling us to maintain our park and facilities and keep our park and facilities and keep our park free for children and families.

In order to ensure minimal disruiption to residents, a special noise reduction system is used at all events. Additionally, we have been working hard to try and reduce the carbon footprint of the residency and last year we successfully built a new electrical substation on site. The new substation provides 85% of the power needed for the marquee with the remaining 15% powered by HVO biofuel.

Event dates are as follows and we will update this list if any extra events are added:

Thursday 17th November
Friday 18th November (daytime and evening)
Saturday 19th November
Monday 21st November
Wednesday 23rd November
Thursday 24th November
Friday 25th November (daytime and evening)
Saturday 26th November (daytime and evening)
Wednesday 30th November
Thursday 1st December
Friday 2nd December (daytime and evening)
Saturday 3rd December (daytime and evening)
Wednesday 7th December
Thursday 8th December (daytime and evening)
Friday 9th December (daytime and evening)
Saturday 10th December (daytime and evening)
Sunday 11th December (daytime and evening)
Monday 12th December (daytime and evening)
Wednesday 14th December
Thursday 15th December
Friday 16th December
Saturday 17th December (daytime and evening)

Leave a reply